Thursday, August 20, 2015

Updates!

Before I do my post about RPGs, I wanted to do a quick writing-oriented update post.

I know that I don't blog nearly as often as I really should, mostly because I feel sort of strange when I do blog. I ask myself a lot why anyone would care what a random fantasy writer/nanny thinks about, well, anything. But that's not an excuse. What I do want y'all to know is that even when I'm not blogging, I AM working. So far I've completed three novels (including Dragon Touched) and a novella, and while none of these projects are perfect, I am proud of the work I have done on them.

Besides the Overlord Rising series (where I am now working on book 3), I have written an urban fantasy novel about werewolves in Wisconsin and a sci-fi novella about a group of fighter pilots who have a lot in common with my beloved Wraith Squadron. 

So as you can see, lots of thematic cohesion there.

In all seriousness though, I am glad to have a few different things going on. I feel much fresher when I am able to switch between projects.

The werewolf novel is in DEEP edits right now, but I'm seeing the light all the way at the end of the tunnel. I'm still undecided if the sci-fi novella will become a novel, though my worry there is that it will then turn into a series because I appear incapable of stand-alone novels.

Anyway, that's what is going on in terms of writing and as I get back into blogging, I'm looking forward to sharing more about those projects with you.

Ok, on to fun RPG stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment